Are you having trouble finding a window replacement contractor for the project you’ve been thinking about? Well, you’re not alone. Pretty much every homeowner has a horror story about the time they tried to find a window replacement contractor. “Not only was he unprofessional, but also he sent out a pushy salesperson that wouldn’t take ‘No’ for an answer. The entire process was awful. I don’t want to do another home improvement project ever again.”
There are some ways that homeowners can avoid an unethical window replacement contractor and start working with top-notch professionals in no time. First, let’s examine a few questions you should ask any contractor before allowing them to tear down your old windows:
• Make sure your potential contractor has a legitimate license
• Ensure the license isn’t set to expire – it could void the contract if it is
• Ask for photos of recently completed projects. It’s a good idea to ask for projects done locally as well to make sure your contractor didn’t relocate to your neighborhood due to past transgressions
While these tips can greatly improve your odds of finding a trustworthy contractor, there are some great companies out there that can connect you with a window replacement contractor. These consultants have already approved talented contractors through an intense 25-point certification process. This ensures that you’ll only work with top-tier professionals that are dedicated to beautifying your home.
It’s pretty simple to begin the process of connecting with a dedicated window replacement contractor. Here’s how to get going:
• Contact a company that already has a trustworthy window replacement contractor ready to work with you. In fact, these company’s probably have dozens of contractors in their back pocket. read more here!
• The company will send out a consultant (not a salesperson) to your home for a one-time, free-of-charge visit to go over the details of your project
• After blueprinting all your information to your custom project page, contractors within the network can review and bid on your project
• Review the bids and decide which contractor is the best fit for your needs, continue reading from http://www.dailycommercial.com/columnists/article_37d73639-1ea8-5e39-891d-c237b2620877.html
Finding a window replacement contractor can be a painless experience if you allow a home improvement company to connect you with a talented and ethical contractor. Don’t mess around with rude salespeople and lazy contractors anymore. There’s a better way to improve your home.